A. General Disclaimer
1. Riding skateboard can be a dangerous activity, certain conditions may cause the equipment failure. Like other electric transportation products, falling, losing control, collisions, including failure to obey the user manual, may cause injury even death. In order to minimize the risk, ensure you read the user manual carefully.
2. RIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND USE COMMON SENSE.
3. WEAR HELMET AND PROTECTIVE GEAR AT ALL TIMES.
B. Riding Instruction And Tips
1. In any case, we always recommend using remote control.
2. Switch to APP control or cruise control mode only after you got familiar with skateboard.
3. Emergency brake while riding with high-speed is dangerous, you may need to rely on skating techniques like foot-braking for a gently brake.
4. You can always loose the throttle before the brake.
C. Age, Weight & Health
1. Skateboard is not designed for riders under 16. Keep skateboard away from children, young teens.
2. DO NOT ride the board if you are under the inflfluence of alcohol or drugs.
3. DO NOT exceed the weight limit of 220 lbs/100kg.
D. Conditions For Safe Riding
1. Ride it defensively in safe location. Watch out for potential obstacles that could catch your wheels, force you to swerve suddenly, or lose control. Be careful to avoid pedestrians, motor vehicles, other skateboarders, scooters, bikes, children or animals that may enter your path.
2. Always wear proper protective equipment such as an approved safety helmet (with chin strap securely buckled), wrist guards, elbow pads, and knee pads. A helmet may be legally required by local law or regulations in your area. A long-sleeved shirt and long pants are recommended. Before riding, be sure to check that all wheels, trucks and the battery case are secured properly.
3. WARNING: AVOID WATER
Skateboard is not completely water-proof. Do not ride in the rain, wet or icy weather, as the electrical and drive components could be damaged. Always ride on dry, paved surfaces.
4. NO TRICKS
Do not attempt or do stunts or tricks on your skateboard. Skateboard is not made to withstand abuse from misuse such as jumping, curb grinding or any other types of stunts. Skateboard can break from the stress incurred by these activities. Any such misuse will void the warranty.
5. KEEP fifingers, hair, and clothing away from motors, wheels and all other moving parts.